At Allfix Motors we ensure that your log book servicing is carried out according to your manufacturer’s service schedule to maximise your new car warranty and look after its needs. Your statutory new car warranty is protected as we only use genuine parts or manufacturer equivalents.
Towards the end of your warranty period we recommend that you bring in your car to us for a warranty check service. We can then advise you of any repairs or faults that may be covered by your warranty. This then allows you the opportunity to return to you car dealer to have repairs or replacements done before the end of your warranty.
If your car is no longer covered by warranty then please call us for our other comprehensive services. We also conduct a vehicle safety report inspection and items checked typically include:
- Servicing oils, filters and spark plugs
- Oil filter, Air filter, Petrol filter and Pollen filter
- Fuel injection petrol and diesel
- Cooling systems, hoses and radiators
- Break and clutch
- Steering, suspension and shockers
- New and used engine and transmission replacement
- New replacement batteries
- Lighting and electrical system repairs
- Fan belts and timing belts
- Oil leak repairs
- Replacement Tyres and computer balancing
- Exhaust system and catalytic converters
- Other specific requirements
Your log book will be stamped by Allfix Motors at the end of each service. We understand the importance of maintaining the level of our professional service to the highest possible standards and so our automotive service technicians attend training sessions to stay up to date with current and new technologies used in today’s vehicles.